UPoker Installation Guide
Please follow these directions to download and install UPoker, register a new account and apply for a club
- Download and install the UPoker app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- To download the PC client, click HERE
- Once open register a new account by typing in a new username and password. Please confirm the password a second time and be sure to choose one you can remember as we are not able to retrieve it due to security reasons.
- You can also choose to register and login with your Facebook account
- Please carefully read and then agree to the Terms of Service
- Please enter your desired nickname. You may decide to just keep the default name but for security reasons we highly recommend that you choose a unique one.
- Please enter your valid date of birth and then click confirm
- You can exit out of the latest version update screen by clicking the "X" on the upper right corner
- At this point the app may ask you to bind an email address to your account. This step is optional and if you do not wish to bind an email address simply click Cancel
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the right side of your screen
- Type in both the Club ID and the Referrer ID for the desired club you wish to join. Please refer HERE for the list of codes for each respective club
- Click Next then Join to complete the application process
- After applying, CONTACT US and inform us of your player ID and which club(s) you have joined